Minster Network Support Centre Jobs
Project Manager – Data Analyst
Minster Services have an exciting new opportunity within our Network Support Team.
We are looking for a project manager with technical knowledge and experience that include MS SQL, to come on board and work with the Financial Controller and his team to assess the current state of our rollout to plan, drive and manage the project through to fruition.
Analysis of our branch network/business requirements and current software systems will be required to be able to align and to deliver our system rollout plan to meet the specified requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have experience of managing technical projects, if any of these projects are finance related that is a plus point.
- SQL management and data control/analysis.
- Good MS Excel experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts and payroll/timesheets
- Knowledge of process & data mapping, root cause analysis.
- Project Management related qualification or relevant experience PRINCE2®, PMP/PMI, Agile etc.
- Software System rollout experience.
- Software/Business requirements analysis.
- The ability to talk technically with our software provider and liaise this back for both technical and non-technical stakeholders, employees, and branch staff.
- Experience of data management, quality reporting and analysis.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams, providing key information and data to support functions.
- Produce detailed and accurate reports for key decisions makers.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
Knowledge of any of the following is an advantage
- Prior exposure to PowerBI (creating dashboards, data visualisation and reporting)
- Sage 50 Accounts/Payroll
- Templa-CMS (Commercial Cleaning Software)
- MS 365 Suite
- Six Sigma
- Claris Filemaker
- Understanding of a Cleaning Company’s business sector’s requirements and of a franchise business environment preferable
Day to day
- Responsible for the Finance department applications and change control/management.
- Responsible for the delivery Development Roadmap for the Finance department
- Responsible for requirements gathering, solution identification and testing of as built solution.
- Provide support where required for cross-functional projects planned or underway.
- Provide cross-functional data & reporting expertise across the business for analysis and action planning to feed into prioritisation.
- Ability to analyse, review and build new business processes, mapping and documenting them accordingly.
- Document Management (change control, reference materials, training & testing docs etc.)
- To formalise processes and procedures for our first line support team, directly managing two of the team and with dotted-line responsibility for two others.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend a short video session. If then invited to face-to-face interview, candidates will be expected to do a short presentation showing their Project Management skills by running through a rollout project they have delivered.
Location. Erdington, Birmingham. Some country-wide travel will be required on occasions to visit our branch network offices.
Salary range. £40,000 – £45,000
Please fill out the form below for more information.
Minster Network Support Centre
948-952 Kingsbury Road
Fax: 0121 386 1191