Training & Support
Our initial training programme is designed to equip you with the skills and know-how to get your business off to a flying start.
Dedicated Franchise support and training team
You will receive initial Franchisee training at our Head Office prior to your branch opening, encompassing Minster's marketing system, Franchise operational management, administration and accounting.
Minster's dedicated Franchise support team will provide further training after your branch opens. Our Finance team will guide you towards your financial objectives and our IT and Marketing staff will ensure you are trained in Minster's dedicated Franchise systems.
Franchise support and systems
The Franchise business training and support doesn't stop here, it's ongoing and constantly reviewed. We feel it's important and critical to running a successful Minster Franchise.
- New business development
- Existing client development
- Client care and retention
- Centrally managed multiple channels for new business development
- Local branch marketing planning and support
- Identifying and managing regional accounts
- Cleaning specifications and pricing
- Health and safety / employment law
- Staffing / recruitment advice
- Payroll calculations / submission
- VAT submissions
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Spreadsheet modelling
- Benchmarking analysis
- IT helpdesk
- Regular system developments and updates
- National franchise meetings
- Regional franchise meetings
- Branch visits
- Telephone and email support